Although summer doesn’t officially start until June 21, Memorial Day weekend will always serve as the unofficial kickoff of the season. Gather your family and friends around the grill and welcome summer the right way with these BBQ essentials!
Zappos Blogs: all-clad
There’s a lot that goes into planning for a wedding—even if you’re going as a guest. You have to pick just the right outfit, the right shoes and of course, the perfect gift for the bride & groom! Lucky for you, we can help you with all of the above! Yes, even the gifting part.
The Zappos Home boutique is brimming with lots of great newlywed gift ideas to make sure you welcome them to their new life with a gift they’ll cherish for years to come.
Check out just a few of our favorite wedding gifts:
For the discerning foodie, coffee or gourmet connoisseur on your list, there’s no better gift than that of a shiny, brand new kitchen gadget to take their culinary (or coffee) game to the next level.
Check out a few of our favorites from the Zappos Home department:
While parties and presents are great, the best part of the holiday season is spending time and making memories with family and friends. Having loved ones stay in your home over the holidays can be both rewarding and nerve racking. But don’t fret! We’ve got a few home gadgets and gizmos up our sleeves to help your holiday guests feel extra special and welcome.
Remember: A little luxury and attention to detail goes a long way. Now’s the time to break out the good wine glasses and bedding!
Check out some of our housewares picks below:
Bed & Bath:
Vince Camuto “Bal Harbour” 4-Piece Comforter Set- Create a luxurious and restful retreat for your guests with this stylish bedding set in a calming misty blue color.
Rowenta Ultra Steambrush- This handy yet powerful tool makes sure your bedding, curtains and even delicate party dresses are picture perfect!
Lenox Tuscany Classics Punch Bowl Set- Celebrate the season with classic punch served in this beautiful and timeless serving set.
Oneida “Aquarius” Red Wine Glass Set of 2- It’s amazing how fine crystal stemware can enhance your favorite varietals.
All-Clad Large Roti Turkey Pan w/ Rack + Turkey Forks- Serve up that Thanksgiving masterpiece in this heavy-duty nonstick pan and get ready for the oohs and ahhs from your guests!
Shun 2-Piece Classic Carving Set- Made of sturdy Japanese steel to tackle all your turkey and roast carving needs like a seasoned pro.
DeLonghi Convection Toaster Oven- Prepare delicious meals and side dishes efficiently with this space-saving kitchen essential.
Cuisinart Elite Collection ® 14-Cup Food Processor- Cut your prep time with this powerful and versatile machine so you can get back to enjoying the holiday festivities faster!
With the 4th of July coming up, we thought we’d pay a much-deserved homage to one of our favorite all-American summer traditions: the backyard BBQ!
There’s nothing quite like firing up the grill for some hotdogs and burgers with great friends and family, sipping on cold beverages as we celebrate the summertime.
To help you craft the perfect backyard BBQ, check out some of our best kitchen gadgets below!
Aside from the typical BBQ fare, treat your guests to cold treats like homemade ice cream, or try this deliciously refreshing lemonade recipe from allrecipes.com!
Cucumber Lemonade – by Lori
1 cucumber, thinly sliced
1 12oz. can frozen lemonade concentrate
2 liters of lemon-lime carbonated beverage
Place the cucumber slices in the plastic filter of your Bodum Iced Tea Jug. Pour the lemonade concentrate and let stand for 10 minutes. Pour in the lemon-lime soda. Pour into glasses and garnish with lemon slices. Serve to your parched guests and enjoy!
Who doesn't love a gift that keeps on giving? If you thought Zappos only carried shoes, allow us to introduce you to some of our amazing home brands this holiday season!
Whether it’s for the perpetual hostess, the newlyweds, or the new college student on your gift-giving list, we’ve got you covered with these handy gift ideas.
Check out a few of our top picks below, just in time for holiday gatherings and guests! For even more home gift options, visit our Housewares section on Zappos.com!
1. Krups XP 1500 Coffee & Espresso Machine, 2. Cuisinart Classic Tri-Ply Stainless 10-Piece Set, 3. Bodum 4-Piece Coffee Gift Set, 4. Breville ikon 4-Slice Toaster, 5. Le Creuset 5.5 qt. Signature Round French Oven, 6. Omega Vert Low Speed Juicing System, 7. Riedel Overture Magnum (Set of 8), 8. Shun 10th Anniversary 8" Chef Knife, 9. All-Clad Stainless Steel 3 qt. Saute Pan, 10. Emeril by All-Clad 8" & 12" Hard Anodized Fry Pan Set, 11. SHEEX Performance Queen Sheets Set, 12. Aerobed 18" Premier Queen Mattress w/ Headboard
What would we do without good ol’ dad? He wears many hats: the go-to guy for life advice, the fixer of all things broken, driving teacher, coach, and best bud. Why not spoil him a little this holiday season with a cool gift that he’ll get plenty of use out of. After all, dad is all about being “Mr. Practical”, right?
1. Columbia Lucky Find II Softshell Jacket: This abundantly functional jacket is destined to become his favorite piece to throw on over everything.
2. Vince Oversized Cable Sweater: Made of fine wool, this classic cable knit sweater will be stylish for ages to come.
3. Callaway Hyperlite 3.5 Stand Bag: Give him the gift of a classic golf essential.
4. Knomo Brompton-Kobe Soft Messenger: This handsomely simple messenger bag will hold his laptop and work files without ever skimping on style.
5. Lacoste Chronograph Watch: He will love the sleek, modern design on this sporty timepiece.
6. Sperry Top-Sider Liberty Loafer Penny: For work or weekend, these classic penny loafers are as timeless as they come.
7. All-Clad Stainless Steel Barbque Set in Case: Get the self-proclaimed “Master of the Grill” a gift he’ll proudly use again and again.
8. Bodum Kenya French Press Coffee Maker & Travel Press Set: Whether it’s at home or on to go, this handy set will brew up dad’s favorite cup of joe in a jiffy!
9. Lab Series Deluxe Shave Set: Even dad could use a little pampering now and then! Give him the gift of the best shave ever with this awesome starter kit.
With the holiday season just around the corner, we’re inevitably starting to think about one of the most anticipated traditions around—holiday dinner parties! From homemade pumpkin pies to turkey dinners, these get-togethers with family and friends never fail to bring back the warm, fuzzy feelings of the holidays!
Check out some of our favorites in housewares to make those dinner parties that much more special:
1. Emile Henry Le Grande 12” Pie Dish: Those signature pie recipes will look spectacular when baked in this lovely pie dish.
2. Le Creuset Rectangular Stoneware Casserole: Save yourself the extra cleanup with this durable casserole. The interior is virtually nonstick, making it ideal for serving your masterpiece recipes right from the oven.
3. Riedel Ouverture Magnum Red Wine Glasses (Set of 8): Enjoy the full complexity of your favorite reds with these durable glasses.
4. All-Clad Stainless Steel Turkey Forks: Let this Thanksgiving essential do the heavy lifting!
5. Le Creuset Fruit/Pasta Bowl: Add a splash of color to the dinner table with this beautiful enamel serving bowl.
6. Emile Henry Lion’s Head Soup Bowls (Set of 4): These are perfect for French onion soups and other hearty soups.
7. Vera Bradley Cocktail Party Napkins: Dress up any table setting with these delightfully printed cloth napkins!
8. OXO 11-Piece Barware Set: Treat your guests to pre-dinner cocktails with the help of this all-in-one bar essential.
9. Highbury Square Lacquer Serving Plates (Set of 4): Add a contemporary feel to your presentation with these modern plates.
10. Zwilling J.A. Jenckels Twin® Gourmet 2-Piece Carving Set: For the pièce de résistance, this high-quality duo will make easy work of carving and serving any roast or turkey.