With the 4th of July coming up, we thought we’d pay a much-deserved homage to one of our favorite all-American summer traditions: the backyard BBQ!
There’s nothing quite like firing up the grill for some hotdogs and burgers with great friends and family, sipping on cold beverages as we celebrate the summertime.
To help you craft the perfect backyard BBQ, check out some of our best kitchen gadgets below!
1. All-Clad Stainless Steel Barbeque Set (with case)
2. Cuisinart CPB-300 Smartpower Portable Blender/Chopper
3. Bodum Iced Tea Jug with Filter
4. OXO Good Grips® Chef's Digital Leave-in Meat Thermometer
5. Emile Henry Flame Top Grilling/Baking Stone
6. Joseph Joseph Index Advance Chopping Board Set
7. Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Starter Set
8. Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt/ Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker
9. Breville the Hemisphere™ Control Blender
Aside from the typical BBQ fare, treat your guests to cold treats like homemade ice cream, or try this deliciously refreshing lemonade recipe from allrecipes.com!
Cucumber Lemonade – by Lori
1 cucumber, thinly sliced
1 12oz. can frozen lemonade concentrate
2 liters of lemon-lime carbonated beverage
Place the cucumber slices in the plastic filter of your Bodum Iced Tea Jug. Pour the lemonade concentrate and let stand for 10 minutes. Pour in the lemon-lime soda. Pour into glasses and garnish with lemon slices. Serve to your parched guests and enjoy!