Happy Well-Rounded Wednesday!
I grew up in Southwestern Pennsylvania, where this time of year meant 3 things:
- Football Friday Nights- Texas may think they have the market cornered on high school football fandom, but I think real fans fight frostbite to watch their team... when the snow stops blowing emough that you can actually SEE the field from the stands.
- Harvest Festivals- Apple cider, pear cider, peaches fresh off the tree, candied apples, and apple goodies galore, hay rides, corn mazes, and hot cider by a bonfire with your friends. Who can ask for anything more?
- Scuffing my feet through huge piles of leaves in friend’s yards or on the paths in the park (but not out in the woods, because that’s where everyone was hunting!)
These days, I make my home in Las Vegas, where there are still Apple Festivals (I’ve discovered apple donuts out here- BEST THING EVER!), Football Friday Nights, and with a bit of a drive to Mt. Charleston, leaves to play in with my kids.
This time of year also means new fall and winter gear. Now, every curvy girl knows that finding outerwear can be a real challenge- not only does it have to keep us warm, it also has to look cute, have a generous cut in the sleeve to allow for thicker arms covered by cozy sweaters, but it has to do all of this while NOT making a girl look like the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Woman.
Lucky for me, I’ve found some AMAZING pieces below that all do just that. So today, I share them with you! Have a great week!
1. MICHAEL Michael Kors Plus Size Zip Pocket Leather Jacket
2. Columbia Plus Size Bugaboo Interchange Jacket
3. Levi's® Plus Size Trucker Denim Jacket
4. Pendleton Plus Size Belted Shirt Jacket
5. Jessica Simpson Plus Size Quilted Faux Leather Moto Jacket
6. Jessica Simpson Plus Size Coat
7. Pendleton Plus Size Walker Coat
8. Columbia Plus Size Kaleidescope™ II Jacket
9. NIC + ZOE Plus Size Windfall Twirl Jacket
SHOP PLUS SIZE OUTERWEAR >>