From Coachella to Outside Lands, spring-summer is definitely filled with its share of music festivals. No matter how niche your musical taste may be, there’s a music fest out there to satisfy it.
There are a few things to keep in mind when dressing for these outdoor events (which can often span for days): comfort, ease of movement, and of course, great style. These music festivals are as much about being seen as seeing your favorite bands!
Below are just some of our picks for festival season. Our style editors also put together a couple of great head-to-toe festival looks on our SHOP BY page. Check them out!
2. DV by Dolce Vita Archer Sandals- Super comfy and classic. These go with just about anything.
3. Bedstu Shiloh Leather Backpack- This carries everything from your sunscreen to your water bottles in of-the-moment style.
4. Sam Edelman Petty 2 Ankle Boots- The low stacked heel makes these super comfy for a day of dancing.
6. MINKPINK Electric Field Strapless Bustier- This pretty bandeau works perfectly under sheer or oversized tank tops and gives a little peek of floral.
7. Alternative Apparel Printed Meegs Camo Racer Tank- This tough-as-nails tank top looks super sexy on a hot, humid day out in the sun.
8. Genie by Eugenia Kim Edie Fedora- Protect your face from the sun with this on-trend number!
9. Free People Penny Lane Chiffon Dress- You’ll love how this bohemian-inspired babydoll dress twirls as you sway to some sweet tunes!