Racking up those frequent flier miles comes naturally to the jet setter. Give them gifts that will come in handy on all those red-eye flights, layovers, and weekend getaways!
1. Knomo Bloomsbury Serra Wheeled Brief: This chic little travel bag is perfect for work trips. It holds a laptop and multiple files to keep the busy professional organized.
2. The Sak Artist Circle Small Hanging Travel Cosmetic Case: We love how this perfectly organized case hangs neatly over the doorknob, saving counter space in those cramped hotel bathrooms.
3. Pacsafe CitySafe™ 200 Travel Handbag: An essential for international travel, this roomy crossbody bag features tamper-proof technology for peace of mind while sightseeing.
4. LeSportsac Large Weekender in I Heart Peace: Great for roadtrips or short weekend jaunts, this lightweight duffel is a traveler’s best friend.
5. Kipling U.S.A. Alcatraz II Backpack: This rolling backpack holds their laptop and other travel essentials in a lightweight package.
6. Diesel DZ7125 Multi-Dial Chronograph Watch: We love how this keeps four time zones right at your wrist! Perfect for the globe trekker who has a permanent case of jet lag.
7. StriVectin Ageless Blockbuster Kit: Take anti aging to the skies with this amazing skincare travel kit.
8. T3 Featherweight Journey Blow Dryer: Not only does this lightweight blow drier fold up for easy stow away, it also dries hair faster than the average drier—all while adding shine and sealing in moisture to each strand. Perfection!
9. Corso Como Festive Folding Flats: These lightweight and super flexible flats are perfect to pack in the travel bag to give tired, weary feet a break from heels.