When it comes to off-duty, hanging-out-on-the-weekends style, there’s nothing that quite achieves the status of the beloved sneaker. This summer, sneakers are seriously having a major moment in the spotlight with a renewed focus on both timeless classics and funky printed designs.
Below are three summer sneaker trends that you should totally be on board with if you aren’t already!
Perfect for the guy who loves to stand out in a crowd, a printed slip-on sneaker or traditional lace-up sneaker adds an instant pop of character.
1. Creative Recreation Cesario Lo XVI in White/Marble
2. Vans Chima Pro in Aloha
3. Vans Classic Slip-On in Golden Coast
There’s just something about a classic pair of canvas sneakers that ties any casual summer outfit together. Try them in neutral shades like taupe, grey or navy!
1. Sperry Top-Sider Striper CVO Salt-Washed Twill
2. Polo Ralph Lauren Harvey
3. Converse Jack Purcell® Jack Ox
The obsession over a warm-weather white palette is definitely alive and well in the world of sneakers! Pair your white sneakers with simple chino shorts for a look that’s so fresh and so clean.
1. Native Shoes Jefferson in Shell White Solid
2. adidas Skateboarding Adi-Ease in White/Grey
3. Vans Era™ in True White