Whether you work in a super-corporate office setting or in a more laidback environment, dressing sharply for work should always be top of mind. As they say, “dress for the job you want, not for the job you have.”
If you’re more of a corner-office-with-a-view type, a well-tailored black suit is always an essential. Grab a nice wool coat to layer on to and from work. For more business-casual office settings, versatile separates like a grey blazer over dark denim or slacks are key. So are solid men’s dress shirts that fit close to the body but not overly tight.
Stocking your closet with versatile workwear pieces that mix and match well together is really the foundation of a great work-to-dinner wardrobe. It’s all about sticking to neutral tones, timeless fits, but feeling free to throw in a pop of color here and there for interest!
Last but not least, don’t forget the right work shoes! A good pair of classic oxfords or loafers is your best bet for finishing off that highly successful office attire.
1. John Varvatos Star U.S.A. Filmore 2-Button Suit
2. Ted Baker Balon Wool 3/4 Coat
3. Ted Baker Jonsno Sterling Birdseye Blazer
4. Reef Shawler Fleece Sweater
5. Robert Graham X Collection Central Sport Shirt
6. Perry Ellis Non-Iron Dress Shirt
7. Levi's® Men's Chino Pant
8. Original Penguin Apres Check Suit Pant
9. Perry Ellis Slim Fit Textured Chambray Dress Pant
10. Steve Madden Valencio Oxfords
11. Original Penguin Waylon Oxfords
12. Calvin Klein Bartley Loafers
SHOP MEN'S FASHION >>