What would we do without good ol’ dad? He wears many hats: the go-to guy for life advice, the fixer of all things broken, driving teacher, coach, and best bud. Why not spoil him a little this holiday season with a cool gift that he’ll get plenty of use out of. After all, dad is all about being “Mr. Practical”, right?
1. Columbia Lucky Find II Softshell Jacket: This abundantly functional jacket is destined to become his favorite piece to throw on over everything.
2. Vince Oversized Cable Sweater: Made of fine wool, this classic cable knit sweater will be stylish for ages to come.
3. Callaway Hyperlite 3.5 Stand Bag: Give him the gift of a classic golf essential.
4. Knomo Brompton-Kobe Soft Messenger: This handsomely simple messenger bag will hold his laptop and work files without ever skimping on style.
5. Lacoste Chronograph Watch: He will love the sleek, modern design on this sporty timepiece.
6. Sperry Top-Sider Liberty Loafer Penny: For work or weekend, these classic penny loafers are as timeless as they come.
7. All-Clad Stainless Steel Barbque Set in Case: Get the self-proclaimed “Master of the Grill” a gift he’ll proudly use again and again.
8. Bodum Kenya French Press Coffee Maker & Travel Press Set: Whether it’s at home or on to go, this handy set will brew up dad’s favorite cup of joe in a jiffy!
9. Lab Series Deluxe Shave Set: Even dad could use a little pampering now and then! Give him the gift of the best shave ever with this awesome starter kit.