There’s no better way to start those New Year’s fitness resolutions than with brand new shoes. That’s right! It’s time to toss out those dirty, old sneakers! The right shoes are imperative to making sure your workout routine begins with the right support and cushioning.
Here are a few of our tried-and-true picks to get you started on the road to a healthier 2012:
1. Nike Free Run +2: Liberate your runs with the natural gait movement that come from these ultra-light minimalist runners.
2. New Balance MT20: The off-road enthusiast will love the flexibility and more natural gait from these trail runners.
3. Saucony Progrid™ Guide 4: These offer an extra layer of shock protection to soften the impact of your daily runs.
4. ASICS GT-2160™: These offer the same cushioned support you’ve come to expect from ASICS with a couple of sleek design updates.
5. Brooks Adrenaline™ GTS 12: This updated version of the GTS 11 gives moderate over-pronators the stability and cushioning needed for a great run every time.
6. ASICS Gel-Kayano® 17: Designed for the moderate over-pronator, these combine breathable cushioning with enhanced stability for running and gym workouts.
7. Nike Free Run +2: Ideal for the runner who is looking to strengthen with minimalist shoes. We love them for their super flexible, super lightweight construction.
8. Saucony Progrid™ Guide 4: The Comfortride™ sockliners not only provide superb cushioning, they are also antimicrobial and moisture-wicking, giving you a drier, more comfortable run.
9. New Balance WT20: These trail runners offer great breathability and makes a great introduction to the world of minimalist running.
10. Brooks Adrenaline™ GTS 12: This gives moderate over-pronators the stability they need without added bulk.
For even more running shoes and clothing to get you on your way to a healthy new year, check out the Zappos Running page!