Now that all those indulgent holiday meals are history, it’s time to get back on track with sensible eating. When it comes to whipping up healthy home-cooked meals, a little bit of help in the kitchen sure goes a long way! Check out some of our favorite kitchen essentials to start off 2012 on road to healthy eating:
1. Joseph Joseph Salad Bowl w/ Servers: We love the clever and modern design of this generously-sized salad bowl! It’s perfect for dinner parties.
2. Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Bronze 12” Wok: Cook perfect stir frys without using a ton of oil in this essential nonstick wok.
3. OXO Little Salad & Herb Spinner: Making salad for two? This handy tool makes sure your salads are restaurant-perfect every time!
4. Cuisinart Elite Collection® 14-Cup Food Processor: Talk about versatility! This powerful machine makes creating an entire meal fast and simple.
5. Kitchenaid 5-Speed Metallic Series Blender: This not only makes perfect smoothies, it’s also great for homemade soups and sauces!
6. DeLonghi Indoor Grill/Broiler: We love this for grilling up chicken and seafood for delicious salads.