Zappos Blogs: brette sandler
As we look forward to warmer, pool-worthy days ahead, we’re starting to aim our radars on some pretty bold and fabulous swimwear out there. After being cooped up all winter long, there’s no better time to make a splash with swimwear that really make a statement.
Check out a few of our current faves:
1. Mara Hoffman Totem V-Wire: We adore the interesting take on tribal on this standout one-piece suit.
2. Mara Hoffman Embroidered Four-Strap Bikini: Animal print and rainbow colors work seamlessly in this spicy and sexy number.
3. Roxy Abstract Tribal Shirred Bandeau Top and Boy Brief: The funky tribal print coupled with the tropical teal color equals a totally on-trend beach look.
4. Brette Sandler Beth Halter and Bottom: The unique woodgrain print reads more abstract that literal on these vibrant pieces.
5. Nanette Lepore Riviera Stripe Top and Bottom: Sail away in perfect nautical style! We love the crisp and clean design on these separates.
6. adidas by Stella McCartney Swim Cover Up Suit: Sporty meets girly in this lavishly eye-catching one-piece suit.
Spring break and summertime are just around the corner! That's why we're so excited to introduce one of our latest swim designers to Zappos.com--Brette Sandler.
The Brette Sandler swimwearcollection features one and two-piece swimsuits that possess the designer's signature look of classic style coupled with a risqué attitude, as well as flirty mini-dresses and tunics that look just as stylish when paired with a bikini or a pair of jeans. Incorporating luxe extras such as jewels, chains, ruffles, pleats and other couture-minded details into her designs, Sandler accomplishes a collection that conveys her mantra “fashion meets function”.