Even if you were never very good in gym class, or have never even attempted team sports at any capacity, there’s no reason why you can’t get behind the sporty trend! This fresh mix of lounge-worthy comfort and of-the-moment style really is the best of both worlds. The best part: no sweating or training required!
Zappos Blogs: Herschel Supply Co.
Vacations are awesome, but let’s face it, sometimes the transit to and from your destination can be far from a day at the beach. The good news is there are plenty of items you can pack in your travel bags to make the journey to your blissful summer getaway as stress-free and comfortable as possible.
Below are just a few of our travel must-haves for any warm-weather getaway:
1. LAmade Convertible Tube Dress/ Maxi Skirt – the perfect multitasker to pack for warm destinations.
2. Ray-Ban Aviator Polarized Flash Lenses – a timeless pair of sunglasses that goes with everything? Yup, a total must.
3. Yosi Samra “Samara” Cap Toe Foldable Flats – the perfect shoe to carry around to give your feet a break from uncomfortable heels. Also great for getting in and out of the security lines!
4. San Diego Hat Company Mixed Braid Large Brim Floppy Hat – this blocks your face from the harsh sun AND covers up any hair woes!
5. Supergoop Everyday SPF 30 Sunscreen – a must for every day and especially when you’re out and about more than usual!
6. Herschel Supply Co. Packable Travel Tote Bag – for when you purchase more souvenirs than you anticipated!
7. Alternative “Relay” Raglan Hoodie – don’t get caught in a cold plane cabin without this versatile layering essential!
8. COOLA Suncare Liplux SPF 15 Vanilla Peppermint Lip Balm –airplane cabins are notoriously drying, so keep this handy in your bag at all times!
9. Eagle Creek Pack-It™ Sac Medium – keep all your travel essentials like snacks, chargers and medicine close at hand and all in one place.
10. Sam Edelman “Gigi” Sandals – this super-wearable sandal goes with everything!
Your kids may still be basking in summertime bliss, but August is upon us and it’s a great time to start that back-to-school wardrobe shopping. Whether you’re looking for versatile kids’ separates, stylish fall fashions or uniform-compliant clothing, we’ve got the styles you want from the kids’ brands you know and love!
With so many great new styles arriving daily and our free next business day shipping and returns on all clothing, back-to-school shopping just got a lot more convenient—leaving you more time to enjoy the rest of the summer!
One of the many things we look forward to in the fall is a rich, saturated color palette, particularly in shades inspired by wine. You don’t need to be a sommelier to appreciate this abundantly flattering hue of red!
Whether you add in a little or a healthy serving of wine in your fall wardrobe, one thing’s for sure—these shades of Bordeaux, burgundy and merlot are the perfect way to toast a new season ahead!
There are few classic patterns that seem to just keep getting better with time. One of those eternally cool patterns is plaid. This fall favorite is popping up all over the place, from shirt dresses to leggings.
Below is a sampling of some of our favorite plaid pieces:
Our 'My Favorites' list is always brimming with so much awesomeness; we just have to share some of it with you!
MINKPINK “Blue Bay Fire” Dress- This easy, breezy dress makes easy to rock a mixed print without going overboard!
Herschel Supply Co. “Sutton” Duffel- Perfect for those quick weekend jaunts!
As we set our sights on filling our plates and our calendars during the busy holiday season, the idea of comfy, easy-to-wear clothing seems to gain even more appeal. Thankfully, one of the upcoming year’s biggest trend stories is a carry-over of this year's huge sporty/street style.
Without further ado, below are just a small serving of our current street-savvy favorites:
Prints & patterns are such a great way to set a focal point for your entire look. Whether you go bold with bright, in-your-face prints or more subtle like a toned-down floral, they’re a great way to add in some personality to an outfit.
Below are a few of our favorite prints to play with this summer: