As festival season continues to rage on, so does our obsession over one rather polarizing trend in denim: overalls. Before you write this off as just another “fad”, we’d like to point out how utterly comfy and adorable these are (particularly shortalls) for frolicking around during those hot summer festivals!
Here, we see it paired with a breezy long cardigan wrap and some classic Chuck Taylors for a decisively ‘90s vibe.
Check out our take on this carefree look below:
street style image source: WGSN
1. DV by Dolce Vita Overall Short
2. House of Harlow 1960 Perf Mini Sunburst Necklace
3. Sam Edelman “On the Road” Feather Pendant Necklace
4. Alternative Apparel Cap Sleeve Crew
5. Steve Madden “Brory” Backpack
6. Free People Woven Fringe Poncho
7. Converse Chuck Taylor® All Star® Core Hi