With the start of a new season comes a great opportunity to freshen up your beauty routine. It’s a great time to try a new skincare product, change up your signature scent for fall, and give your makeup a little shake up with new fall colors.
1. POPbeauty "Smoking Hot" Eyeshadow Palette
2. Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Toilette
3. philosophy Hope Day & Night Moisturizer Duo
4. Tweezerman Slant® Tweezer
5. purminerals Brow Perfection Trio
6. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peel
7. Butter London Lippy in Wine Gums
8. LORAC Touch-Up To Go Concealer/Foundation Pen
First thing we love to focus on is our skincare routine. Start with a fresh fall complexion by making regular exfoliation a part of your regimen. Another important step to keeping your skin beautiful, no matter what your skin type, is moisturizing. For bedtime, opt for a richer night cream with anti-aging ingredients to help combat the stress and damage your skin has gone through during the day.
Now that you have a flawless canvas, it’s time to update your makeup! The best way to freshen up your overall look is with perfect brows. The trend is definitely towards a fuller brow. Fill in sparse or uneven brows using a brow powder for the most natural look.
Transition into fall using darker, more saturated hues like a sheer wine lipgloss or a smoky eye in a deep, rich shade of navy, grey or bronze.
Finish off your fall beauty revamp by swapping out your summer scent to something with warmer base notes like oriental, woodsy or vanilla-based fragrances.
Now you’re ready for a gorgeous season ahead!